Tuesday, April 3, 2012

LET'S FEATURE - Bend Pain Relief

Dr. Adam Derr, D.C. with Bend Pain Relief is a parent at Ponderosa Elementary and we want to thank him for his eager and generous donation and support of the Growing Dreams Auction! I interviewed Dr. Derr via email and I cannot put his responses into better words, so will share with you directly what he has shared with me. Please check out his site and give him a call if you need any assistance!

Dr. Derr has been practicing in Bend for the past six years. Read on to get to know more about his beliefs in pain relief and his practice...

"I believe that I am unique to the Bend community in that I take a very active role in getting people healthy and back to activity. With Bend being such an active town and offering endless opportunity for people to ski, snowshoe, mountain bike, hike, and explore etc. etc. I provide a healthy and natural treatment option that allows them to get back to activity and the things they want to do. As a chiropractor I treat the cause, educate the patient and teach them how to control or even fix their problems without taking pills.

My patients love the one on one time I give them. They also enjoy the atmosphere of my practice, we have massage chairs, and energetic and happy staff members, we truly cater to my patients needs. My patients that have chosen to have chiropractic as part of their overall health plan come back because they feel great after care, they experience increased energy, stamina, less stress, better sleep quality and an overall better outlook on life. 

I love to donate my services for charity. Growing Dreams is simply a great thing. If I can help support other business or groups that have a good goal and mission, and in return I get to expose someone to the benefits of chiropractic care we both win. If it wasn't for my son Gavin who is in Mrs. Brown's Kindergarten class I never would of known about Growing Dreams.

Chiropractic care for some reason is feared or often discarded when people really need it. I love getting these patients and educating them on what chiropractic care does and how it can help them. My patients chose to come to me. I don't force care or require excessive or long term care. A consult to learn more about what I do is always a smart choice when someone is hurting or wants to experience better health and function."

No comments: