Monday, April 16, 2012

LET'S FEATURE - Cuppa Yo!!!

Sssshhhh. Ponderosa School PTA Blogger here. I have a little secret. Ready?




Ok.
Don't tell anyone. But I LOVE...
I mean LOVE LOVE LOVE Cuppa YO!!!!
I love it so much?
Sometimes... before school gets out?
On the way to picking up my kiddo?
I stop at Cuppa Yo and get a Cuppa Yo, yo -
ALL.FOR.MY.SELF.
And I do.not.share.it.
Nope. Yep. That's right.
I do!
Ssshhhh. I told you not to tell anyone!




I was SO excited when they agreed to donate to our auction because YO! HULLLO! That meant I would get to write about them. But then, well. Yep. It happened. I can't "one up" Stephanie of Cuppa Yo. Her answers were pretty spot-on to my lil' questionnaire Yo! So here it is, yo...

  1. How long have you been in business in Bend?  We opened store numero uno (Newport Ave.) in June of 2010.  (PTA Mom here: Stephanie is way humble... umm, yeah, they have THREE Cuppa Yo locations now! WOAH Cuppa LOVE!)
  2. What makes your business unique to our community?  We truly appreciate our customers and understand that they are what make our business successful.  Because of this, we do our best to give our community just as much support in return- and we think it shows! (PTA Mom again: Unique much... like them on Facebook? the updates make you want to run out in your jammie pants and get a pint of red velvet or cake batter at the thought of it! Maple Bacon? did someone say bacon?)
  3. What do your customers love about your business and what keeps them coming back?  The Cuppa Yo concept from the beginning was to give the customer not only a delicious and quality product, but to provide them with an exciting experience that a person of any age would enjoy.  Mission accomplished. (PTA Mom again: yeah, I've been known to dress my kiddo accordingly, bribe her with cuppa, just to get a gorgeous photo shoot on hat adorable orange leather sofa, because the lighting in the afternoon is perfect - atmosphere is everything at Cuppa Yo!)
  4. What inspired you to donate to our Growing Dreams auction?  Schools are such a key element to any community, so we feel that it is our duty to give back to the kids whenever possible!  (PTA Mom yep again: and this is why we love ya, yo!)
  5. Is there anything else you would like our readers to know about your business?  Cuppa Yo is a 100% local business owned by two sisters and their husbands.  (Matt and Stephanie Gilstrap // Keith and Melissa Clayton) (Awww!!! PTA Mom loves this!!!)
Thanks to the Cuppa Yo family! We love everything about YO, you, well, and YO! ;)

No comments: