Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LET'S FEATURE - Picture Perfect Portraits

Get to know Lyssa with Picture Perfect Portraits...



"We moved to Bend about 10 months ago and we LOVE it here. I also had a photography studio in Idaho where we moved from. I Love taking pictures! It's been something I have had an interest in since I was in High School. I am able to do indoor portraits or outdoor along with on location portraits. I think pictures are irreplaceable but shouldn't cost a fortune to get them. The things my customers like most is you don't have the stress of going to a studio where you have to wait in line and be rushed in and out. It's a customized session counter around what they want and on their time. I donated to the Growing Dreams Auction because my children attend this wonderful school. I have experience in weddings and senior pictures along with group photography."

Thanks Lyssa! We appreciate parents like you that contribute to the needs of your children at Ponderosa!

No comments: